openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO on Nexus 7 and the Kim Komando Show
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:20:21 GMT
wow, all good stuff guys.

Turns out the website (show) already lists an ODF mobile reader:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/openoffice-document-reader/at.tomtasche.reader

Also, the request from the caller was not about reading ODF files, rather
creating files using voice-to-text and was looking for someting other then
Dragon Speak pro (IIRC) on his desktop old XP machine) for use by his
special needs child.
So before I, or anyone, writes something on this maybe if the collective
intelligence on this list could shot some ideas off on the requirement -
honestly I would not know what to say.

Thanks,

//drew

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com>wrote: