openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 4.0.1 and MacOS Mavericks?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:05:29 GMT

On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:34 , Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 23, 2013, at 09:11 , Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rob

>>> We will see in same hours ;-)
>>>
>>> Greetings Raphael
>>
>> Yes, indeed, and within halfbeats of the heart after I installed Mavericks yesterday
afternoon I booted up the latest dev snapshot of 4.0.1 en_GB (added to with extensions)……
and

>> Works fine. Same as always. I wish I’d encounter a bug that’s interesting so
I could report it.

> Nice.  It will be good to get a few more confirmations on this, so we
> can add this info to the Release Notes.
>
> I was worried, since I read this report of LibreOffice crashing as
> soon as a user starts editing text:
>
> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/msg34043.html

Perhaps there is something to our QA efforts? And that this is but more for enterprises to
consider when evaluating AOO for important uses? That it *works*.

In which case:

*Thanks* QA team!

> Regards,
>
> -Rob