openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reopening the Vietnamese Forum
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:21:04 GMT
On 14/10/2013 imacat wrote:
> On 2013/10/13 17:24, Mr. Phan Anh said:
>> I have already created the new account for the vi forums.
>> Please activate it.
> I suppose I have grant admin privileges to you.  Please check it.

Thanks a lot for this work. I now see that
http://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/
is open again for registrations but all topics seem locked. Could they
be unlocked?

Then the two last steps I see are:

- Phan creates an announcement to say that the Vietnamese Forum is open
and posts it in the "Announcements" section

- The same announcement, together with something saying that OpenOffice
4.0.1 is available in Vietnamese, is added to
http://www.openoffice.org/vi/ (in this case Phan can post the text here
and someone will copy it to the site).

Regards,
   Andrea.