openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Amazon
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:00:40 GMT
On 18/09/2013 Drew Jensen wrote:
> Just thought I'd touch base on this - if anyone has a contact at Amazon,
> and after the dust settles from the release, perhaps a nudge to get them to
> update their sales page to 4.0.1. It appears to still be dishing up, or at
> least promoting, 3.4.

I don't have any contacts at Amazon (and actually it seems that the
download is only available to registered users based in the US), but
indeed it would be nice to have 4.0.1 listed, OpenOffice is in their top
50 downloads. Can anyone approach them? The page to be updated is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Apache-OpenOffice-Open-Source-Download/dp/B008XAXAC4

Thanks,
   Andrea.