openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source tree and multiple configs.
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:55:18 GMT
On 10/7/13 9:54 PM, janI wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Has anyone been successfull in having 1 source tree and multiple configs ?
>
> I now have:
> - windows7
> - windows7 debug
> - ubuntu 12.04
> - ubuntu 12.04 debug
> - centOS (experimental)
>
> And I am getting seriously tired of having to synchronize the source files
> everytime I cross compile.
>
> Is it not possible to run ./configure so that I can have everything in 1
> tree, meaning when I change a source, its available to all platforms ?

I haven't tried it for a long time but I assume it worked if you the
configure again and again on the different platforms and use the
generated env scripts (e.g. MacOSXX86Env.Set.sh, ...). On Linux you
potentially run into a name conflict but you can copy the scripts before
calling configure on the next Linux platform. Just try it out.

Juergen