openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New localizations for testing (Danish and Bulgarian)
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:00:12 GMT
On 30.09.2013 21:56, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 30/09/2013 Herbert Duerr wrote:
>> The first test builds are available now for Bulgarian [1] and Danish
>> [2].

Now all the Bulgarian [1] and Danish [2] packages for Mac, Linux i686
and Linux amd64 as RPM and DEB are created and uploaded. Their Windows
counterparts will hopefully make it tomorrow.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~hdu/developer-snapshots/snapshot/extra/bg/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~hdu/developer-snapshots/snapshot/extra/da/

> Thank you! It would still be helpful for translators to have the keyid
> ("kid") builds available too. I can't find valid reasons not to build
> them: the "kid" SDF file on trunk is up-to-date, the one for 4.0.1 is at
> http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/2013-09-keyid/ since 4.0.1 was
> open for blockers only.

A good idea. I created language packs for the keyid pseudo-localization
for Mac, Linux i686 and Linux amd64 as RPM and and DEB packages and put
them next to the new languages [3]. Their Windows counterparts will
hopefully make it tomorrow.

[3] http://people.apache.org/~hdu/developer-snapshots/snapshot/extra/kid

Seeing all the manual effort that is needed to build these localizations
I respectfully request that translators interested in having their
language supported do it before the localization deadline.

Herbert