openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject CMS Build Failing
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:31:24 GMT
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 09/30/2013 07:52 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:

>>> I was going to ask about this. The last few times, we went live with the
>>> web site a day BEFORE the announcement. So, today is fine with me.
>>> Publish
>>> away! :)
>>>
>>> I also noticed a "burp" in the ooo-site staging commit of yesterday. It
>>> would be nice to get on with the publishing a bit earlier -- today -- in
>>> case we run into issues. Just saying...
>>>

>> OK.  I'll publish now.  That will allow us to find any issues now,
>> before the greater post-announcement traffic.
>

> OK, just go and publish. I've finished the needed changes. Let's see if
> something is still wrong.

The problem is that the CMS build is failing since last night, when I
checked in the new pt translation:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging

So if we publish now, we'll be in a tough position if we do find an
error.  We wouldn't be able to fix it.   It would be safer to hold
back on publishing until the website build is stable.

-Rob