openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMS Build Failing
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:02:04 GMT
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
>> Am 09/30/2013 07:52 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
.
.
.

>>> OK.  I'll publish now.  That will allow us to find any issues now,
>>> before the greater post-announcement traffic.
>>

>> OK, just go and publish. I've finished the needed changes. Let's see if
>> something is still wrong.
>>

> The problem is that the CMS build is failing since last night, when I
> checked in the new pt translation:
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging
>
> So if we publish now, we'll be in a tough position if we do find an
> error.  We wouldn't be able to fix it.   It would be safer to hold
> back on publishing until the website build is stable.

Here's the error:

Updated /usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk to revision 880524.
Updated /usr/home/cmsslave/slave15/ooo-site-site-staging/build/trunk
to revision 1527583.
Building content/cs/index.html ...
Built to /usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/cs/index.html.
Adding /usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/pt/brand.html.
Unmergeable scheduling requested on an entry: Can't add
'/usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/pt/brand.html' to a parent
directory scheduled for deletion at
/usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 69
program finished with exit code 2

-Rob