openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Moringa <flavio.mori...@caixamagica.pt>
Subject Re: Unmaintained pt.openoffice.org
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:56:59 GMT
I,

those are great news.

The Caixa Mágica mirror used to be were the links from the PT site were
pointing to. There is no need for that in the new site, but we certainly
would like to be an official mirror. How do we get to be one?

Cheers

*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa