openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: University Student Promotional Flyer ( was: Re: Yet another flyer)
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:09:34 GMT
Howdy,

No the problem was I forgot my password and reset it, then I couldn't get
past the cpatcha - today, I'm in...so it likely was fat fingers on my part.

As for where to put this stuff. I don't know, it doesn't do much good if
folks A) don't know it exists and B) don't actually hand them out.

I was thinking that as an example the university student flyer might be
worth a post to the social media sites something along the lines of:
Are you a university student? Do you use AOO? Would like to promote it? It
is as easy as taking this <> pdf file, printing a few copies and
distributing them on your campus, (school library, student union, etc).

That would be good for a one time push, then it's just a matter of having
this stuff reasonably easy to find for folks coming along later - but then
there lay the trick ;)

//drew