openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject New localizations (was: Reminder: Time to update your entry in the Directory of Volunteers)
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:33:45 GMT
Hi Jan,

On 27.09.2013 10:27, janI wrote:
> On 27 September 2013 08:32, Herbert Duerr <hdu@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Николай Нинков wrote:
>>> Because the translation of Bulgarian is almost ready, please do for me a
>> dev
>>> snapshot with the Bulgarian translation to carry out the necessary tests.
>>> I do not want to promise but I will try to handle the tests so that you
>>   turn
>>> the Bulgarian translation in the new Release 4.0.1.
>>
>> I have to admit that I don't know how get a *sdf file out of pootle. But
>> if someone can provide me with the latest *sdf file for Bulgarian I'd
>> volunteer to do a snapshot build for it. I extend that offer also for
>> Danish as that just got ready.
>>

> I think only 2 people know that, which is why I wrote a docu about a year
> ago. juergen is the real guru.
>
> I nobody beats me to it, I will give it a shoot during the weekend (I have
> already done for it danish, but not committed it).

Wonderful, thanks for the offer!

> Can I commit it to trunk ?

Yes. please do.

Having it on trunk would have the additional benefit that we add them to
the schedule of our regular buildbots. New localizations benefiting from
a few rounds of polishing wouldn't be surprising. AFAIK trunk and the
AOO401 branch are still 100% compatible from a localization perspective.

Herbert