openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: release candidate (RC) for AOO 4.0.1 available
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:38:07 GMT
Hi,

we have prepared a release candidate for AOO 4.0.1 and have uploaded the
files in the usual place where we uploaded the snapshots.

The RC is based on the SNAPSHOT tag, rev. 1521921 (corresponding AOO401
branch, rev. 1521908).

Available languages: ast cs de el en-GB en-US es fi fr gd gl hu it ja km
ko lt nl pl pt pt-BR ru sk sl sr ta vi zh-CN zh-TW

New languages are Khmer, Lithuanian, Polish, Serbian Cyrillic,
Vietnamese and Traditional Chinese

Most of the other languages have been updated and improved.

The RC can be found under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
(don't be confused by the name SNAPSHOT of the links).

A detailed overview of the fixes made for this version can be found
under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/RC_fixes_1513395_1521921.html

Please verify and review the RC carefully and help us to improve the
quality of AOO. If you find serious problems please let us know immediately.

We will fix only serious showstopper issues!

Juergen