openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Fw: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 19:53:39 GMT
Hi Mel,

that sounds like you accidentially assigned OpenOffice to open all word
dokuments for you when you installed it. To return to normal,
right-click on a word file in the explorer, then chose "open with" and
then "Chose default program" You'll get a list of programs to chose from
and Word should be among them. You should be back to normal then.

Max