openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From bugreporte...@hushmail.com
Subject Re: bug 107063 (needs update)
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:59:23 GMT
>Can you give a link to a defect report from "ooo" that is
>incorrectly
>showing up in your query?

The problem is not : reports from ooo incorrectly showing up.
But: reports that should showing up, are not showing up (like reports from os_ooo, mst.ooo
and wuyan.ooorg)
So every report containing "ooo" in the assignee's name get excluded. (not exclusively ooo,
as I'd like to have)

Maybe I'm just telling it the wrong way but what I want to achieve in my next step is to exlude
bugs from the following assignees:

openoffice
ooo
AOO security list
issues
security@openoffice.apache.org
and mybe others too (don't know atm)

from all bug reports.

At the moment I'm trying to achieve this for one assignee (ooo) to prove that my search query
will work.

Still don't get why there are no bug reports showing up when using the following things in
the custom search:
Assignee      is equal to      ooo

Is this a feature to prevent people from pasting sql code or such things into the field???
Or is this a BZ bug?
Or am I just missing something here?