openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Where can I find the new AOO4-Logo as a vector format?
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:19:41 GMT

No, this has no effect here (FF 16.0.2, Windows 7).

Note:
I hope you understand my concern, because I know for example FF 16.0.2 is an old version.
(So I could update.)
It seemed however important to draw attention to the problem (the representation of the logo
in the browser) itself. However, it is for me, personally, not a serious problem.

Greetings,
Jörg