openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From James Teh <ja...@nvaccess.org>
Subject Re: IA2 branch testing of r1484083 merege with trunk
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 02:59:24 GMT
On 2/08/2013 1:49 AM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> I'll post an archived IA2 branch build of r1484083 up, and send you a PM for
> the ftp link a little latter.
Thanks Stuart. I got the build and installed it.

Unfortunately, I'm having some major problems with this one that I
didn't have with a build from February. When Writer starts, the main
window is invisible and isn't in the alt+tab task switcher or the
running applications bar. Furthermore, I can't see any text in the
document when I look at the object hierarchy. I can access the menus,
though. Strangely, if the document recovery dialog comes up before the
main Writer application, that works just fine; it isn't invisible, etc.
I don't have this problem with Calc.

I tried reinstalling, including removal of all relevant application data
and registry keys, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited