openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where do I download Open Office 4.0?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:55:35 GMT
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Kit,
>
> Rory gave you another link that should work.  But so we can debug
> things more on our end, could you let us know was operating system you
> are using, and what browser version?

Response, off list, was that she was using Win 7 64 bit and IE 10.

-Rob

> Thanks!
>
> -Rob
>
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Kit Spackman <bosspecops@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello there,
>>
>> I've been a satisfied user of Open Office for some time, and I'm currently using
V 3.4.1. I'm TRYING to download V 4.0 but the linked 'Download' page on your web site at http://www.openoffice.org/download/?utm_source=AOO3_4_1_en-GB&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade
has all sorts of links to add-ons etc, plus an invite to me to spread the word about Open
Office, but it DOESN'T have a button download the update! 😡