openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where do I download Open Office 4.0?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:47:47 GMT
Hi Kit,

Rory gave you another link that should work.  But so we can debug
things more on our end, could you let us know was operating system you
are using, and what browser version?

Thanks!

-Rob

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Kit Spackman <bosspecops@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I've been a satisfied user of Open Office for some time, and I'm currently using V 3.4.1.
I'm TRYING to download V 4.0 but the linked 'Download' page on your web site at http://www.openoffice.org/download/?utm_source=AOO3_4_1_en-GB&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade
has all sorts of links to add-ons etc, plus an invite to me to spread the word about Open
Office, but it DOESN'T have a button download the update! 😡