openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange phrase on download page: "with other users"
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:16:34 GMT
There are two sentences on the download page which read very oddly to me:

1) Extend your Apache OpenOffice functionality with a large and
growing library of extensions and dictionaries with other users.

2) Extend your Apache OpenOffice creativity with a large and growing
library of templates with other users.

I don't understand the phrase "with other users".
Well, obviously I understand the words, but they don't make sense to
me in that context.

Can anyone enlighten me what the phrase is intended to mean here?

If the phrase were dropped entirely, the sentences would make sense to me.