openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Microsoft Censors OpenOffice Download Links
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:01:06 GMT
I worked with Ian seldomly on the distribution project. The distrbution
project manage the CD/p2p and other mediums of distributing OpenOffice.org.

Maybe is a good idea to revive the project and get people involved to set
up the seeds as well as donating artwork for the CD.

There was a community distributor seal of approval and other goodies like
packaging OOoAuthros (now ODFauthors) documentation with it.