openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.raja...@gmail.com>
Subject Insert Command
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:06:29 GMT
Hello,

The API reference for service com::sun::star:ucb::Content says:

On successful completion of this command, the parent of the inserted
 // content must propagate the change by notifying a
 // ContentEvent <ContentEvent.html> - ContentAction
<ContentAction.html>::INSERTED <ContentAction.html#INSERTED>.

But, how will the parent of the content created/inserted know that a child
was inserted?
What I have done is that the content created itself will notify the
ContentAction - INSERTED to the attached listeners.

Should I keep track of the changes in the child for a parent folder? and
How to do it?

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,