openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help build ... I am frustrated.
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 14:49:13 GMT
On 2 August 2013 08:32, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittmann@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 01.08.2013 17:30, janI wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> When I e.g. stand in trunk/main/l10ntools and say
>>
>> build
>>
>> no params, it does not run prj/d.lst and does not copy to solver.
>>

> Command 'build' called inside a non-gbuild module does not deliver the
> build results to the solver - it only creates the build results.
> To deliver the build results of a non-gbuild module into the solver you
> need to call command 'deliver'
>
> thx for the help, but now I am more confused, I keep getting an error in
"build --all"

cd l10ntools
build --> success
deliver --> success

cd ../instsetoo_native
build --all:l10ntool

=============
Building module l10n
=============

Entering /share/opensource/aoo/branches/l10n40/extras/l10n/source

dmake: Executing shell macro: cd $(PRJ)/source && ls -1 */localize.sdf
if [ -f ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdf ] ; then mv ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdf ../
unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdfunxlngx6.pro_begone ; fi
rm -rf ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdfunxlngx6.pro_begone
mkdir -p ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdf
/usr/bin/perl /share/opensource/aoo/branches/l10n40/main/solver/400/
unxlngx6.pro/bin/fast_merge.pl -sdf_files /tmp/mkqLKUYi -merge_dir ../
unxlngx6.pro/misc/sdf && touch ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/merge.done
Can't open perl script
"/share/opensource/aoo/branches/l10n40/main/solver/400/
unxlngx6.pro/bin/fast_merge.pl": No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../unxlngx6.pro/misc/merge.done'

I have renamed all l10ntools modules (to be sure I catch all places where
the old modules are called), so it is correct that fast_merge does not
exist.

but, when its not "build" and not "deliver", where can I find the "shell
macro" ?

thx in advance.
rgds
jan I.