openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forums down (SQL error: Too many connections [1040])
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:39:04 GMT
On 8 August 2013 16:25, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:59:36 +0200 (CEST)
> FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > >Seems fixed but very slow response.
> > No, error still occurs this afternoon.
> > Very annoying for end-users.
> > And we are on august (low traffic with vacations).
> > I'm afraid about september, forums will be completly unavailable.
> >
> I have asked on the en-Forum if there might be someone with phpBB/SQL
> admin experience who would like to give a hand, but no responses.

We already have a admin, and I hope that the admin soon will be active.

I have access to the server and have offered to help the admin, but got no
response. I know the general setup (mysql, httpd and ubuntu) quite well,
since I maintain a couple of other servers. But I do not know the phpBB
software (which is not needed for the current problems).

rgds
jan I.