openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot build for AOO 4.0.1
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:16:59 GMT
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > but, I would
> >> also add, you are running it at a very unusual screen resolution...
>
> Dont be confused by the large Firefox buttons in the window in the
> back (1st screenshot), thats a special Firefox theme that allows
> easier navigation with the tablet's touch screen and my fat fingers,
> by making FF toolbar buttons 2x the size.
>
> FC
> --
> During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a
> revolutionary act
> Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
> Acto Revolucionario
> - George Orwell

FC, you might want to file a bug with pertinent details on your setup. My
start screen on Linux-32 w/ 1680 x 1050 is great with AOO as always.

...odd that the top is cropped like that

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain