openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing BZ for forum 4.0 signature.
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:58:34 GMT
2013/8/16 <hagar.delest@laposte.net>

> No problem, we will open tickets in BZ in the future.
>
> Ricardo knows about the signature IIRC (don't remember if he talked about
> it on the list or in the forum). But I don't remember if it can be changed
> in the admin panel (I don't have the full rights). I would say that it's a
> PHPMOD that needs some tweaking in the configuration file on the server
> directly but not 100% sure.

Well, I learn about the signature problem on the forum, when someone else
reported the it ;)

It's not possible for local admins, even with full admin rights, to access
the signature regex system. Admins can only change the capcha and a couple
of other security settings so this need a "super admin".

Regards
Ricardo