openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject Solaris Build
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:41:51 GMT
I am trying to build  OpenOffice 4.0 for Solaris x86. I finally go through installing all the
pre-requisites, configure and bootstrap, but now I am having trouble with the build --all.
 I am receiving the following error on execution:

Entering ../main/solenv
dmake: ../solenv/inc/startup.mk: line 43: Error: -- Expecting macro or rule defn, found neither

1 module(s):
                solenv
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

Error: error 65280 occurred while making ../main/solenv

I have seen that people recommended changing make='make' in the Config.pm file for perl to
make='dmake'. I've tried, but that does not make a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Raymond