openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Stark <stan...@windstream.net>
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 02:54:21 GMT
I loved using your product until a couple of weeks ago....when all of a sudden I could not
open any of the files I had created....word docs,
spreadsheets, etc.

Now I cannot remove your app icon from my iMac dock, nor can I delete a prompt screen on my
desktop that says "Restore Windows" in the header.

Since I am new to your product and somewhat elderly [ 69 ] I can't figure out how to do any
troubleshooting on my own in all your instructions related to how to report or fix small issues
like this. Since I'm on a Mac, yours is the best solution I've come across to develop "non
Windows" docs.

I know I'm a registered user....but now I cannot even determine how to confirm that !!! My
computer is LOCKED UP in your software and cannot do a damn thing !! Work from home as an
analyst and I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I've become....because of what seem to
be huge glitches in your product that apparently no one has reported to you before. !!!

HELP ME PLEASE !!???

Stan Stark
Houston, Texas
281-277-0552