openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:13:07 GMT
Hello Ron,

my guess is that when installing OpenOffice you accidentially chose to
open all MS-Office files with OpenOffice. Please click right on any word
file (in the explorer), go to "open with" and chose "standard app" or
"standard program" (I'm not entirely sure what it's called in the
English version of Windows, using the German one.) Then you can chose
Word to open all Word files.  I hope that helps to solve your problem.
;) If it doesn't work just ask again!

Max