openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot build for AOO 4.0.1
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:06:00 GMT
Hi Mechtilde,

because of problems with the German Pootle data base the corrected
translations are not yet integrated into the snapshot. See thread
"[RELEASE]: Translation errors in German translation" in
l10n@openoffice.apache.org

I have translated the missing 8 words yesterday, which Jürgen mentioned
in that thread.

The sidebar should not have any wrong texts in Pootle. They are all
corrected. But I cannot verify it, because Pootle is not reachable in
the moment.

Kind regards
Regina