openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot build for AOO 4.0.1
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 13:47:36 GMT
Mechtilde wrote:
> In the German version there a some problems with the words in the side
> bar in calc.
> I can't find these strings in pootle. Also because the KeyID Build,
> Regina provided, didn't contain the keyids of the sidebar.

If Regina recreates her KeyID build from the current trunk (note: trunk
not AOO401, since at the moment this wasn't accepted for inclusion in
AOO401) you will see KeyIDs in the sidebar too.

The KeyIDs must be matched to the localize.sdf available in trunk (I saw
that KeyIDs in some cases differ, like having '>' turned into ']', but
this doesn't affect your work).

Regards,
   Andrea.