openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Bundling dictionaries with langpacks
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:27:31 GMT
Users have reported that the Italian language pack does not contain the
Italian dictionary. If I recall correctly, technically we have had the
possibility to bundle dictionaries with langpacks since OpenOffice 3.x
(anyway, 3.3 or earlier).

Do we have support for it in the current extensions.lst mechanism? For
example, it would make sense to specify that:
- The Italian full version should contain the English and Italian
dictionaries
- The Italian langpack should contain the Italian dictionary

Regards,
   Andrea.