openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Line linking Comment to anchor is nearly invisible
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:25:15 GMT
Hi,

On 28.08.2013 13:25, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:18:52 +0200
> Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittmann@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 27.08.2013 12:04, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
>>>
>>> In AOO 4.0 the line linking a Comment to its anchor is nearly invisible, as mentioned
and illustrated in this Forum posting.
>>> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63861
>>>
>>> There have been a few other postings to the same effect but the above posting
illustrates the point adequately. It seems as if the link line is set too fine.

>>> I haven't found a bug listing for this, but admit to not having searched extensively
>>>

>> I could not reproduce it on my system (Windows 7). I compared the same
>> document with comments in A00 4.0.0 and AOO 3.4.1. For me the lines are
>> the same.
>>
>> Please submit an issue for it once it can be reproduced.
>>
>> Best regards, Oliver.
>>

> It is certainly showing up as a problem on my Xubuntu 13.04 system (display 1280x1024).
>
> Later today I'll try on a Windows XP system and an Ubuntu 13.04 system. I have seen at
least one other report of this problem on the en-Forum; I'll find the reference and raise
an issue for it later, as I'm now going out for several hours.

Thx.

If possible, could you please additional check, if it is a regression
compared to AOO 3.4.1

Best regards, Oliver.