openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Line linking Comment to anchor is nearly invisible
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:18:52 GMT
Hi,

On 27.08.2013 12:04, Rory O'Farrell wrote:

> In AOO 4.0 the line linking a Comment to its anchor is nearly invisible, as mentioned
and illustrated in this Forum posting.
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63861
>
> There have been a few other postings to the same effect but the above posting illustrates
the point adequately. It seems as if the link line is set too fine.

> I haven't found a bug listing for this, but admit to not having searched extensively

I could not reproduce it on my system (Windows 7). I compared the same
document with comments in A00 4.0.0 and AOO 3.4.1. For me the lines are
the same.

Please submit an issue for it once it can be reproduced.

Best regards, Oliver.