openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure for Build
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:45:48 GMT
On 25.08.2013 04:47, Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Can someone tell me how configure script works for compiling OpenOffice? Specifically,
the ac_fn_c_check_header_mongrel function.

ac_fn_c_check_header_mongrel is defined in the generated configure script.  A description
and a definition of the function can be found in the configure script itself (I have it at
line 2313).

ac_fn_c_check_header_mongrel corresponds to AC_CHECK_HEADER calls in configure.in.  These
are documented on the autoconf homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf-2.69/html_node/Generic-Headers.html

-Andre

>   I am trying to configure Solaris 10 to compile the source code, but configure is telling
me that it can not find the system headers. I chose the --with-system-mdds optio and installed
mdds. The headers are located in /usr/locl/include, but configure is telling me that it cannot
find  the appropriate headers.