openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I find the new logo (svg) usable in AOO
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:08:51 GMT
On 22/08/2013 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 8/21/13 9:54 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Discussed here last month. Alexandro wrote it's due to the font:
>> http://markmail.org/message/u5pbe2jkrvnw3vdl
> the explanation don't explain why it works well in gimp or Inkscape. But
> anyway I will ask Armin what the problem really is when he will be back.

OK, and then it would be great to make a reference SVG version of the
logo, to be stored under /branding, that opens correctly in OpenOffice
and other programs... If the one with embedded fonts has some special
advantages it can stay, but the reference version should be as
compatible as possible.

Regards,
   Andrea.