openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question: menu font issue with my own builds
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:16:30 GMT
Hi Kay,

On 22.08.2013 21:42, Kay Schenk wrote:
> When I do builds of AOO, I always end up with very small fonts sizes for
> menus etc whereis in provided builds things are better.
>
> Is this some config option I'm using that causes this or ???
>
> here is what I have been using:
>
> ./configure \
> [...]
>    --disable-gtk \
> [...]

Maybe the GTK plugin makes the difference. To check this idea please
change into AOO's program directory where the soffice script resides
(which is typically in /opt/openoffice4/program/) and run
    SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gen ./soffice
there. Does it behave like the problematic build? To double check please run
    SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk ./soffice

Herbert