openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Michał Mulawa <mic...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:13:13 GMT
W dniu 2013-08-19 20:36, Marcus (OOo) pisze:
> Thanks a lot for your data.
>
> The problem was that Polish is no supported language for the AOO 4.0
> release. However, it was tried to assemble a download link with
> LANG_ISO = "pl". This wasn't working and therefore the error.
>
> This should be fixed now. You should see the green download box. When
> clicking you will be redirected to the native language webpage where
> you can download AOO 3.4.1.
>
> I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Marcus
>

> Am 08/19/2013 12:49 PM, schrieb Michał Mulawa:
>> W dniu 2013-08-19 12:46, Rory O'Farrell pisze:

>>> Later posts to this thread have suggested it may be a Java problem on
>>> your computer, which you may or may not wish to settle/install. This
>>> URL ought take you direct to a more complex download page, where yu
>>> can select the exact operating system version and language you require.
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
>>>

>> I see some kind of error in JS console:
>>> TypeError: release_aoo400_matrix[LANG_ISO] is undefined
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/download.js
>>> Line 345
>> thanks for the direct link

Now I see the green "download" bar. it is anchored to
http://pl.openoffice.org/product.download.html, but when it also has an
[onclick="openItem('optionitem1','n')]. When I click it, it opens
http://www.openoffice.org/download/n, which gives 404.

I already downloaded what I needed, just writing what I see now.

regards
mike