openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:36:25 GMT
Thanks a lot for your data.

The problem was that Polish is no supported language for the AOO 4.0
release. However, it was tried to assemble a download link with LANG_ISO
= "pl". This wasn't working and therefore the error.

This should be fixed now. You should see the green download box. When
clicking you will be redirected to the native language webpage where you
can download AOO 3.4.1.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Marcus

Am 08/19/2013 12:49 PM, schrieb Michał Mulawa:
> W dniu 2013-08-19 12:46, Rory O'Farrell pisze:
>> On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:10:09 +0200
>> Michał Mulawa <michmu@o2.pl> wrote:

>>> I followed your advice, and cleared the cache. Still the same - check
>>> out the attached screenshot. I am using FF 23.0.1.
>> Later posts to this thread have suggested it may be a Java problem on
>> your computer, which you may or may not wish to settle/install. This
>> URL ought take you direct to a more complex download page, where yu
>> can select the exact operating system version and language you require.
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
>>

> I see some kind of error in JS console:
>> TypeError: release_aoo400_matrix[LANG_ISO] is undefined
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/download.js
>> Line 345
> thanks for the direct link

Ciao