openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:34:27 GMT
MichaƂ Mulawa wrote:
> so i wanted to upgrade my OpenOffice from 3.31 to 4.0. I landed on the
> following url: http://www.openoffice.org/download/ . There are 3 main
> things on that page: share via facebook/twitter/googlePlus, browse
> addons, browse templates. But I don't want any of theese, I just want to
> download the installer. there is no easy-to-find link to do so.

There must be some JavaScript problem with your browser/language
configuration: normally you should see a green download button.

Please download from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

but please write again to the dev list copying and pasting the table you
see at http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html : this will
help us fix the problem.

Regards,
   Andrea.