openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes needed for /main/solenv/inc/minor.mk in AOO401 branch and trunk
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 07:54:06 GMT
On 8/15/13 9:59 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 08/15/2013 08:25 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>> I think build number, etc needs updating for our current work in the
>> AOO401
>> branch and trunk. I don't know how this information gets determined and
>> changed.
>
> Just open a BZ issue and assign it to Juergen. I'm confident that he
> will take care to change all necessary data. And when committing it's
> also documented in the issue.
>
>> Using existing build/version information is problematic for parallel
>> installs (n multiple VMs) in Linux.

I have done this

AOO401 branch:
RSCVERSION=401
RSCREVISION=401m1(Build:9710)
BUILD=9710
LAST_MINOR=m1
SOURCEVERSION=AOO401

Trunk:
RSCVERSION=410
RSCREVISION=410m1(Build:9750)
BUILD=9750
LAST_MINOR=m1
SOURCEVERSION=AOO410

We still have some redundancy here and we should analyze where
exactly these values are used.

Build number is have to be in the range of unsigned short because of
usage in the windows installer/registry

Anyway for now we have room for some builds for AOO 4.0.1

Juergen