openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From candidcactus <candidcac...@gmail.com>
Subject [Website]
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:43:56 GMT

3rd try - hope it works -

-------- Original Message --------
*Subject: *[Website]
*Date: *Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:18:40 -0700
*From: *candidcactus <candidcactus@gmail.com>
*To: *dev@openoffice.apache.org

Things must be tough for spam.  I received this message on my email being rejected:

          dev@openoffice.apache.org

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient
domain
    openoffice.apache.org by mx1.us.apache.org. [140.211.11.136].

    The error that the other server returned was:
    552 spam score (7.0) exceeded threshold (DC_IMAGE_SPAM_HTML,DC_IMAGE_SPAM_TEXT,DC_PNG_UNO_LARGO,HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_08,
    HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS

only because I included a screenshot of the error (really, only to be clear and helpful).
Without the screenshot it is harder to describe. But here goes
        I cannot sign up for the forums.  I get the error message "Invalid signature, ...".
        The signature is not invalid.  What to do?