openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Possible broken link: from other.html
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:20:54 GMT
Am 08/07/2013 02:21 PM, schrieb Jennings, Rory:
> I am trying to download the AOO SDKs, but there is an error on this page
> in your javascript when using IE8 (my company's policy, and I have no
> admin rights to install an alternative). The error is in
> download_other.js: Object doesn't support this property or method (line
> 96, character 2 which I believe is referring to PLATFORM.indexOf but I
> don't have much experience with this sort of thing so I can't be sure).
> I would appreciate it if this could be fixed ASAP as I need to evaluate
> the use of these SDKs.

The alternative link that Rob provided you should solve the urgent need.

However, I would like to investigate this download issue. Please can you
give me the output of the following webpage (to copy & paste the data in
the table is enough):

http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html

Furthermore, do you have any problems on
"http://www.openoffice.org/download/" to start the download when
clicking into the big green box?

Thanks in advance.

Marcus