openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Updates for extensions?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:20:29 GMT
Correction! It was not the PDF import, it was the professional template
pack II in English. The moment I installed it the update button popped
up and when I removed that extension the button vanished. But there
wasn't any update. Odd, isn't it?

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/professional-template-pack-ii-english

Max