openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New localization requirements policy needed for releases
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:04:49 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> -1 from my side, too much work for me with the current setup
> As long as we can't use builds from build bots for the release I won't
> have time to do a monthly lang update.

Andrew reconfigured the Windows buildbots in this direction, but the
weekly Windows snapshot build after the update was not successful:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#winsnap

Still, the concept of "releasing language updates from the builbots"
would need some discussion, for example integrating the new SDF files in
the old release branch and switching the buildbots to that branch before
release.

If I recall correctly, we had two additional languages already ready (UI
100%) on release day: traditional Chinese and Khmer. I expect that more
reach 100% in the next couple of weeks, so we will then have to start
planning either a language update or a 4.0.1 if we identify bugs that
deserve early fixes.

Regards,
   Andrea.