openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvia Greenberg <sgreenberg...@me.com>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 13:56:28 GMT
Hello. My name is Sylvia. I live in Maryland. I am an experienced trainer and writer who uses
technology daily, including Microsoft Office, iPhoto, iMovie, and GoogleDocs.

My previous jobs include training adults in a business setting, training teachers in K-12
education, and software documentation. Now that my three children are getting older, I am
looking for ways to write again and  volunteering to document Apache OpenOffice seems like
a good fit.

Apache OpenOffice is new to me, but I have used, written about, and trained people to utilize
similar software in the past. I use Macintosh at home and have easy access to a fast internet
connection.

I'm looking forward to working with you.
Sylvia Greenberg