openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Impress Presenter displaying in wrong language
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:38:42 GMT
Tonight I had occasion to use Impress Presentation Console on my installed AOO 4.0 (9702 1503704)
on XUbuntu 13.04, using the prebuilt download. My AOO 4.0 is installed to use en-UK locale
and language.

The title bar and other wording in Presentation Console were in French (that didn't worry
me, as I know my way around the Console and understand French). I renamed the User Profile
and tried again, with no change. Presumably somewhere in the code is a hardwired language
selection, instead of one that picks up the installed system parameters.  This ought be fixed
for 4.0.1

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>