openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose snapshot build for AOO 4.0.1
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:56:21 GMT
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 09:46:17AM +0200, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose a first snapshot build based on revision 1516374 on branch AOO401.
>
> This version will contain fixes for some of the proposed showstoppers
> and 2 further languages zh-TW and pl. Other updated languages are not
> yet updated and will be included in the next snapshot.
>
> Khmer will be integrate when the problems are solved.
>
> @Ariel, is it possible for you to prepare the Linux builds? If not
> please let us know.

Yes, this time; but starting September I will no longer provide Linux
builds (as I'm no longer building from source, nor have plans to
contribute code to this project in the foreseeable future, so I'm going
to use the two CentOS partitions for other purposes).

What languages should be built? Is this a developer snapshot or a normal
build with desktop integration?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile