openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Sangelia" <firesto...@excite.com>
Subject page orientation
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:28:22 GMT
Not all folks who work in writing need to have it in portrait format. Those who are into writing
kid's books as well as for other age groups need to be able to set the document into landscape.
With out the hassle of trying to find the 'hidden' command to do so.

I propose that when one starts a new document. That one should be to be able to pick either
portrait or landscape as a choice for how one is doing their work before they start.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

Sangelia