openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 03:49:17 GMT
On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:54:21 -0500
Stan Stark <stan123@windstream.net> wrote:

> I loved using your product until a couple of weeks ago....when all of a sudden I could
not open any of the files I had created....word docs,
> spreadsheets, etc.
>
> Now I cannot remove your app icon from my iMac dock, nor can I delete a prompt screen
on my desktop that says "Restore Windows" in the header.

> Since I am new to your product and somewhat elderly [ 69 ] I can't figure out how to
do any troubleshooting on my own in all your instructions related to how to report or fix
small issues like this. Since I'm on a Mac, yours is the best solution I've come across to
develop "non Windows" docs.

> I know I'm a registered user....but now I cannot even determine how to confirm that !!!
My computer is LOCKED UP in your software and cannot do a damn thing !! Work from home as
an analyst and I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I've become....because of what seem
to be huge glitches in your product that apparently no one has reported to you before. !!!