openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: removal problem
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:04:32 GMT
On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:51:10 +0200
Peter Lindqvist <peter.lindqvist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam!
>
> I installed an update for Open Office one week ago and there came som
> unwanted programs with it.
>
> On of theese is really annoying and i need guiding help to uninstall it.
>
> It is QV6, som kind of add on that infected IE 10 and Firefox. Firefox I
> reinstalled and the problem were fixed there, but with IE10 I just don't
> se any solution. Do You?
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter Lindqvist, Svaengsta, Sweden
>
> peter.lindqvist@gmail.com

You must not have downloaded from www.openoffice.org/download. From that site there are no
add-ons integrated wth the OpenOffice dowenload. I recomeend that you remove the program entirely,
run a virus and malware scan, then redownload from the above site only (or as redirected by
it to Sourceforge) and reinstall again.

To remove the faulty program entirely you may need to use something like RevoUninstaller at
its most aggressive settings.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>